Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Reading

So, I have learned something. When you have small 2 children, are trying to sell your house and have had 20 going on 21 showings in less than 3 months, and you are still working at least 10 hours a week blogging is simply impossible!! I have so much I wish I could share with some of you, but for awhile I'm going to continue to be a bit MIA. I wish it was faster and easier to upload stuff on here (hence those of you on Facebook will see more pictures sometimes!). Tonight I do have a little break, and am going to post a couple videos of Liam "reading" to Madeline!

This first one is from May. Madeline is 4 months old. This was the first time he did this, and it was so sweet!!


Here is a more recent one from just a couple weeks ago...

2 comments:

Mama York said...

This is so precious. Glad you shared. I love his little voice and her trying to communicate while practicing the crawling stance! They are a big source of my happiness!

Aunt Amy said...

These are very cute. Liam tried to read a few books for us when we visited you. I'm glad he enjoys reading.