Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter Highlights

A silent blog just means we're a busy family! When the weekends are busy, especially two in a row, a lot of things tend to fall behind. I'm thankful once again for a weekend to catch up on cleaning, yard work, relaxing, blogging, errands, and preparing healthy meals for the coming week. Speaking of meals, we're doing a great job on our budget, and managed to keep our grocery spending under $215 for the entire month (including food, toiletries, cleaners, etc... only pet supplies are in a separate category). It requires discipline, planning, attention to detail, and work but it wasn't as hard as I anticipated. We're also thankful for our family members who occasionally help us get a few little splurges or give us tasty left-overs.

There is so much I could post right now, but I'm just going to focus on Easter for tonight. It was such a great day, with the best weather you could ask for. First, here is a video of Liam on Easter morning. I found him very entertaining!


Checking out the Easter baskets!
He kept pointing at everything and everyone. Here, he's wondering what Grandpa is doing.
Easter egg hunt!
Ewwww, wet grass!
Family Portraits (Liam in his tux!)

At the gathering on Michael's side of the family, we even got to see free range turkeys!
For all you who find turkeys funny, like I do!


Aunt Kelly helping Liam put on his new shades. He really likes them so far! We both loved the train Easter basket too!
Like the rest of us, he also loves his Great-Grandma's homemade noodles! (he even licked the small piece off his arm)
More baskets and eggs!
Score! York Peppermint Patties!

No comments: