Pregnancy has thankfully been kind to me the second time around so far. Other than being more hungry, thirsty, tired, and getting up usually once a night to go to the bathroom, I have pretty much felt like my normal self. My cravings have been mild so far, and have included things like chips and salsa, french onion soup, Cincinnati chili, Chipotle burritos, and other spicy food. All this has been familiar territory and very similar to what I experienced before.
I always heard you show a lot earlier with later pregnancies, and I'm finding it to definitely be true. I also noticed a lot of the round ligament stretching even early in the first trimester. The other big difference is we actually got to see the new Little One earlier this time! Here is baby at approximately 9 weeks! We don't have a definite due date (but really due dates aren't accurate and don't matter anyway). Based on my last cycle they put it at 1/1 or 1/3 but the ultrasound put it at 1/6. Hence, I'm just saying the first week in January. Late December is still definitely possible, so we cannot know for sure if this will be a 2010 or 2011 baby until we get there! I personally think 1/1/11 would be a really cool birthday, if it happened to work out. I'll be curious to see what due date the 20 week ultrasound predicts.
You can see the head pointed up toward the left, the tiny little arms and legs. It was really cool to see him or her moving around and to see the heart beating!

There is so much more I could post, but bed is calling my name and I'm making a point to take care of myself and get the sleep I need. I definitely plan to be on here more regularly though! I also am doing bi-weekly belly shots again, and will start posting those on a regular basis very soon! We are already in week 12 right now, time has just flown by!



2 comments:
Wow, congrats again! Keep me updated! Glad to hear you're feeling well :)
congrats to you Lisa!!
Post a Comment