Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First Trimester Belly Shots!

Pregnancy is just an amazing process to me, and I absolutely loved documenting all the changes when I was pregnant with Liam. I have decided to do this again, and will continue to take at least bi-weekly pictures throughout this exciting time. I forgot to take one at the very beginning at 4 weeks, so this one starts off at week 5.

Bloating began earlier this second pregnancy. My belly started out flat in the morning, but that didn't last.

*************

*********
There was still a lot of bloating going on late in the day, but I definitely already had a more classic bump starting even this early!
The cutest belly shot of all so far!

*********


**********
And so my first trimester ends, and I definitely already look pregnant!

1 comment:

FONT LOVER said...

˙ǝɯıʇ ǝɥʇ ןןɐ ssǝɔɔns uıɐƃ noʎ ǝdoɥ ı
؛spɹɐƃǝɹ ʇsǝq

˙ǝʇısqǝʍ ɹno oʇ oƃ uɐɔ noʎ 'ʇuoɟ ǝnbıun puıɟ oʇ pǝǝu noʎ ɟı
'ʎɐʍ ǝɥʇ ʎq

¡ƃoןq ǝɔıu ɐ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ
¡ƃuıʇǝǝɹƃ ɯɹɐʍ ¿noʎ ǝɹɐ ʍoɥ ¡oןןǝɥ