Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

37 Weeks!

Hard to believe it is already time for the weekly belly pictures!! We're at the point now the baby is full-term and labor could start anytime. I'm still predicting either the last week of December or first week of January though!!



Here are some videos taken a couple weeks ago of our crazy, sweet, and happy little boy!


This video is also really cute of him trying to clean up (he watched us preparing to set up the Christmas tree at this time)! I didn't realize he actually went to go find our vacuum cleaner after I left the room until Michael showed me the second part of the video he captured!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cleaning video is cute. What a great helper :D He must have got his willingness to help clean around the house from his Mommy, because I know that didn't come from my brother!!!

Too cute. Love you all!