Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Monday, May 11, 2009

More Liam Videos and his 6 Month Stats!

Here are two new videos of Liam scooting and practicing his crawling moves!




Finally, got some videos of Liam saying Mama before his second nap today!




Liam is a nice big boy! He is currently 18 pounds and 2 ounces, 28 inches long, and has a 17 inch head circumference. He is doing great! The doctor's office was crazy this afternoon, with more people than I have seen any other time. I don't think a lot of the kids in there were sick though, I think part of it was I had a 4pm appointment. I requested morning for next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing cute than baby babbles! So glad he is "experiencing his articulators" ... usually the little ones say dadadada first then the mamamama string! He is right on target! -Christina

Mama York said...

Just love hearing him say "Mama" and watching him in all of his videos. Can't wait to hug and hold him again!