Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Playing Catch Up....

I have been insanely busy and there is no end in sight, but I got a little break tonight and I want to post some cute pictures and a video from earlier this week. I have more to add I cannot wait to share, but it will have to wait for now. I hope to get another break soon!

Sunday
Liam's adorable outfit from our friends in France he wore to church!

Liam tries his first "guacamole." He seemed to like the avocado, though he isn't really eating much of any solids yet. He still prefers to be a "boob man."
To me, a second finger in the mouth is a good sign
Of all the new food, he had the most fun playing with the avocado.
He was talking to me in this picture...

Monday
Liam loves the Exersaucer, and being out on the porch
This is a total Liam expression, one of my favorites!
Liam tastes Banana

No comments: