Here is just a quick post to shout out that Liam is 9 months old today!! It is so amazing how quickly time flies when you're having fun (or sometimes when you're sleep deprived too).
We have spent our week recovering from the trip. Liam did surprisingly well overall, but it has been a rough week trying to get him back on track again. He's been taking more very short naps, waking up a lot more frequently, and he's had me wondering a little if he's in some kind of pain. I have checked him for a fever the past couple nights because he's been had this intense and almost angry sounding scream. He might also be tired, I just wish I knew.
Tomorrow we are going out of town again to celebrate some family birthdays and I'm hoping all will go well, Liam will be better rested again soon, and that I will get a chance to post again soon.
Welcome to Our Blog!
This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment