Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Milestones!

This week started with a milestone for Mommy, as we celebrated my birthday on Sunday. We got lots of cute pictures and had a great day with family. Then Liam hit a new physical milestone and started walking!! He only goes about a foot at a time, usually only once a day. He has done this 2-3 times over the last few days. Liam is 11 months old today! I'm currently trying to get his invitations done and sent out by this weekend. Time is flying, it will be Halloween before we know it! Already the crazy weather around here has been colder than average and it feels like late October.

Liam and I on our morning walk (Aunt Amy and a Chinese guest we have staying with us joined too...good thing so Amy could get these great pictures and since I forgot my camera!). Liam slept in until 8am for my birthday! He hasn't done this in months!
I forgot Liam's socks, but we improved with some from Aunt Amy!

Grandma feeding Liam Cream of Rice with the same spoon she used to feed his Mommy!


Four generations, and all but one of the women (excluding Liam!) on my Mom's side of the family!
Holding the babies of the family. The kitten is Raja.
Liam and Grandma
Liam and Aunt Amy!
Liam doing his "bear crawl" in the grass!


Practicing walking with Grandma













I'll plan to post Liam's 11 month pictures tomorrow! This is plenty for one night. :-)

1 comment:

The Thye Family said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!!!!!