Liam's biggest obsession is currently emptying drawers, and is constantly going after the pans (especially when he is hungry). I like when he takes a pan lid and pushes it around the house like he's pushing a toy car! He's a lot of fun.
Welcome to Our Blog!
This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Liam's Current Obsession
Things got busy again, and even now I'm in a rush to get to bed. Sleep around here was rough through last week when the teething was in full swing, but got better recently. Daddy discovered a few simple things that seem to help Liam sleep better, including one that really surprised me: Liam seems to like sleeping in a onesie more than long sleeved pajamas! He does get hot and sweaty easily, and I guess he likes to be cooler when he sleeps. This was discovered by accident, and I was almost scolding Michael for not dressing him warmly enough when he first told what he put him to bed in! But so far, there seems to be inverse ratio of length of sleep and amount of clothing (I'm hoping it won't now change again that I wrote it down). Recently, we also enjoyed a date night while Liam's grandparents on his Dad's side enjoyed a visit.
Liam's biggest obsession is currently emptying drawers, and is constantly going after the pans (especially when he is hungry). I like when he takes a pan lid and pushes it around the house like he's pushing a toy car! He's a lot of fun.

His mischievous look!
Here he is eager for dinner!
Mmm, sweet potato fries. One of his favorites (Mommy likes them too and eats his left-overs, if there are any!)
Liam's biggest obsession is currently emptying drawers, and is constantly going after the pans (especially when he is hungry). I like when he takes a pan lid and pushes it around the house like he's pushing a toy car! He's a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment