Wow, I cannot believe I'm so behind here, but it's a good sign my priorities are in order! So much has happened since the last time I posted. We dealt with a wave of sickness, including Liam's first case of gastroenteritis that lingered several days and ended up hitting both of us as well. We are still also battling the neverending ear infection that has stubbornly returned for over a month now. October was not an easy month for us! But at least it ended on a very good note with Liam's 2nd birthday. The day after Liam's birthday, I took a huge step and turned in my resignation letter to my company. My last day will be sometime around the end of this month, and I have been busy just getting things wrapped up. Oh, and the other big update is at my last doctor's appointment on Monday we did find out the nurse wrote my weight down wrong the last time. I was thinking it sounded pretty crazy I would have gained 15 pounds in one month, especially with no drastic change to my appearance! Sure enough, this last time I was "down" by 10 pounds and this amount is right on track with where I should be, and what I would expect. The doctor said right now I'm not too big, not too small, everything is looking great! My replacement scale also arrived, of course the day of the appointment but I honestly wasn't really worried about it.
So that is the short summary, and I definitely plan to get into it and post more pictures later. I also look forward to using this more like a public journal again as I am entering the last month of pregnancy and adjusting to being a stay-at-home mom. I wanted to at least post my current belly pictures, the one thing I set a goal to keep up consistently! I'm hoping to get a better camera soon, this one takes pretty fuzzy pictures... especially in lower light which is unavoidable now the time change has occurred and it's almost dark when I leave work now.



2 comments:
I'm a little sad I haven't gotten to see you far along in your pregnancy! I was just thinking yesterday that I haven't seen you since the end of June/July 4th time frame. But I can barely remember then.
What a cute little "basketball" under your top! I love how you have no other signs of pregnancy! You are a beautiful woman and I am so thankful to have you as a daughter!
Post a Comment