This was the picture of me from 2008, when I was 34 weeks pregnant with Liam:

Picture of me taken last week in 2010, pregnant with Baby #2:

I personally don't think it really means anything, other than my body is just growing in a similar way again, but it is still interesting! This child is going to be a completely unique individual, and I'm getting more and more excited to see and meet him or her!
Today I had my 35 week appointment and all is going well. My weight hit a plateau and surprisingly remained constant even after Thanksgiving (which in looking back at the old blog post it did at this point before too), but my blood pressure was noticeably lower than my usual average this time at 109/58). I am not surprised by that at all, my stress level is so much lower now! The Baby's heartbeat sounded great, and he/she is measuring right on target. The next appointment is in two more weeks, then they are weekly after that!



1 comment:
I love it that you are waiting to find out what you are having till birth. We waited too. I love all the suspense. I also didn't share the names we choose so that no one had the opportunity to share with me that they didn't like it! :-)
Post a Comment