Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

4 Months!

Oh no, I didn't post at all in the month of April!! I have gotten used to being perpetually behind with somethings, but I always try to keep my priorities in order. I did at least want to touch base though, because we all are still doing well. But, it always seems the busy keep getting busier, and added to my challenge has been putting our house on the market. It's a very exciting, but daunting process that is surely complicated by having little ones. I hope to share more strategies later, but our hope and prayer is this won't take too long. One week after our house went on the market, we have our first showing today. It is definitely encouraging!

Madeline also had her 4 month-well visit today. She is currently 12 lb, 12 oz (25 %) and 24.75 inches long (75%). Her head circumference is 15.75 inches (25%). She is right on target with everything, and ready to roll over any day now. I saw her roll her entire body over except for her shoulders when she was on her back at the doctor's office, and they commented her hips are really strong so it's only a matter of her figuring out what to do with that arm.

Liam is now 2.5 years old, and he says about everything now. He loves puzzles in particular, and is so fun to watch. I can tell he's been growing a lot as well, he looked taller to me today. He's currently got half of of two-year molars out finally, and all his canine teeth broke through and are finally filling in. He's looking more and more grown up every day!!

No comments: