Welcome to Our Blog!
This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!
Friday, May 6, 2011
Baby Laughs!
It started with just one giggle when I tried tickling her feet when I was putting on her pajamas, while Liam was splashing around in the bathtub. Liam laughed too, and I was so delighted. Few things could be cuter than hearing a baby laugh. Especially your own baby! And later in the evening when I was kissing Madeline goodnight, I kissed her chin and discovered that makes her laugh like crazy. It's so sweet. Just yesterday at her well-visit they asked if she had laughed or giggled yet, and she hadn't out loud that I had heard. I didn't know the moment was only hours away. I'm definitely accepting it as an early Mother's Day gift!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment