Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Few New Pictures....

Here are a few new pictures (I know some people in the family were waiting for new ones to print out)!! I have some super sweet videos I'm going to get around to if I can soon. We are going to have our third house showing this Thursday! So far having one a week is just enough to be encouraging, not enough to be overwhelming.

First, pictures of the 4-month old (wow, I realized I forgot to post pictures when she was three months old... oops)!

Here is Liam being silly and deciding to use Mommy's make-up as finger (I mean face) paint!

Finally, a few from a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments: