Walking in the doorway
The cool mobile our friends in International Friendships gave us. Goes perfectly in the room as well!


Looking left back at the room's entrance
Now looking to the right at the other corner
Peter Rabbit picture from a lady at church
The other corner
Our dresser that serves as a changing station (I got a cheap trash can with a foot petal as a diaper pail at last!)

View of the giraffe lamp I got with the bedding from the lady who sold it to me (photographs better when off!)
I got into gear and got this done, because Liam actually has officially grown too big for the pack n play's bassinet. I noticed it was bending in the center when he laid on it, so it couldn't be good for his back. He spent one night in the bottom of the pack n play, but I didn't want to have him sleep there all the time as he was harder to reach. I still want him close to us in our room through the first 6 months. So, now the crib has been moved to our room. It is great, because he is at the same level as our bed and I can just look over and see him. He didn't seem to mind sleeping in new beds, and slept as well as any other night. At 5:30 (he went to be around 11:15pm) I heard him get up, but he was just kicking his legs around...mostly pulling them back, passing gas, then kicking his legs straight up again. He did this for awhile before letting out one cry asking to eat!
In case you are wondering, still use his room all the time. He actually never has slept in there yet! Last night was his first time sleeping in the crib.
I have a lot more updates and pictures to share! I am hoping to be able to do that very soon.
In case you are wondering, still use his room all the time. He actually never has slept in there yet! Last night was his first time sleeping in the crib.
I have a lot more updates and pictures to share! I am hoping to be able to do that very soon.



1 comment:
It looks absolutely fabulous lisa!!! I miss you all.
Post a Comment