I could barely believe my eyes, but now can watch him over and over again him taking his first unassisted step!! Yesterday morning, when he was beside the same table leg, he let go and stood on his own for a couple seconds. I cannot believe my little baby boy is so close to being a toddler! It's exciting, but kind of scary as it reminds me how fast he is growing and changing.
We had one other notably cute moment this morning as well. I asked Liam if he was ready to go on our walk, and he started clapping his hands!! He truly loves our morning walks, and it's been so pretty I am now making a point to start taking my camera along. Here he is in one of his favorite riding positions with a foot propped up! Sometimes, he props both feet up and tends to get laughs and smiles from passersby.
We went to another farmer's market on Wednesday evening, and I bought an assortment of fruits and veggies. He devoured at least half of a peach yesterday, and a bunch of melon today. I also made him a puree with yellow squash, carrots, and a little onion he wasn't sure about at first but did eat for lunch today. It is nice to see him finally eating more quantity, as he was slow to warm up to solids at first. Here he was sharing his excitement about the fresh fruit:



1 comment:
Wow. Wow wow wow. How is he growing so fast? And I have to check your blog when Micah is sleeping or he will get ideas...
Post a Comment