Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

18 Weeks!

Been so busy around here recently, that seems to be the way summer is. Michael was traveling most of one week, then it seems like something has been going on every weekend for awhile. The nice thing about being busy, is time is just flying. I have been feeling good, enjoying the part of the second trimester where I feel more like my normal self and not particularly uncomfortable. I also started feeling a lot more regular, light movements recently which is always very cool. It also is already kicking in the protective Mommy instinct of wanting to check periodically, but I have to keep reminding myself it is still too early to feel movements every single day and it is no need for alarm. More to post later, but I at least wanted to check in again for my bi-weekly belly picture. I wore one of my maternity shirts today that is finally fitting better. At work, one new hire wasn't sure if I was pregnant before was confident enough today to ask when I was due.
This shirt really was showing off the bump today!

2 comments:

Aunt Amy said...

I love when Liam pops up in the photos. It is very exciting to watch your family evolve.

Mama York said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.