Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Sweet Sixteen!

This is going to be a short and sweet little post for 16 weeks! After all the long ones, a break is good. I am going to write about, and post a lot of pictures from the last days of our Hawaii trip sometime soon. For now we are enjoying being home again! Back to normal, lower prices again, and back to unpredictable weather that decided to be 51 degrees and rainy today! At least the gas prices went down for us. After an initial surge of energy when I got home, which included unpacking one large suitcase and putting it away, making dinner, taking a shower, and doing two loads of laundry, I am now starting to wind down. I plan to go to bed a little early tonight, and go to work normal time. Again Michael and I both successfully avoided jetlag....we are traveling pros now!

Here is my 16 week belly shot, first normal style:

Excited to show even a little, I took some Hawaiian-style "16 week" bikini belly shots yesterday just for fun and also to say to our child someday, "There you were on the beach with us!" (This was not in Waikiki, but taken while we were out sightseeing all around the rest of Oahu.)

1 comment:

Jsplints said...

You look great! So exciting...you are almost to your 20 week ultrasound!! Wooohoo!