Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

More Pictures at 9 Weeks Old

Liam had yet another night last night where he slept "through the night" last night and slept 5 hours. For those of you who don't know, 5 hours is sleeping through the night for an infant, though some do sleep longer. These slightly longer stretches are really nice. I wanted to post a few other pictures I have taken of him recently and a video!

My "dear" in the headlights!
Little MichaelDifferent kinds of smiles
The wide, "laughing" grin! (Check out my bedhead!)
Thin, broad smile
The toothless smiles
Finally, the cute "crooked" smiles ;-)
Liam is always very happy and active in the morning. Here is a video:


I just finished this post, but got two more super-cute pictures of Liam doing his tummy time and getting his muscles ready to crawl!

2 comments:

Mama Goose said...

Love the hair. And am impressed by the morning baby. Pretty much don't talk to Micah before 11 am...

Anonymous said...

The little button up plaid shirt is hysterical, but cute! I had no idea they made button up shirts that small.