What is this?
Our neighborhood has been transformed to a winter wonderland, and we are not allowed to travel. I have not heard the totals for our area, but a city near by got 0.75 inches of ice along with this snow! We have a fair amount too. It basically is a sandwich of a few inches of snow, ice, then a few more inches of snow.I am starting to wonder if our Little Man is going through a three month growth spurt. He has been wanting to eat a lot, has been sleeping more during the day, and been more easily fussy. Last night, the poor little guy was just crying and refusing to sleep for at least an hour, and didn't crash until 1am. Nothing would console him for long, but he had a clean diaper and plenty to eat. He didn't seem to be sick, so I was thinking either he was having growing pains or somehow was too stimulated later in the evening. It often sounded like he was trying to talk to me, as he would sometimes let out a long series of sounds almost like sentences. It was one of those times, I really wished I could understand him!
Oh, and a few more pictures I had to add now the sun came out. Winter can be so pretty!



3 comments:
Cute!!
Gorgeous snow pix... And cute Liam. Micah just went to sleep.
At 3 months, he might be teething...even though you probably don't actually see any teeth yet they may be hurting his little gums from below. I hear frozen waffles are good to chew on with sore gums. =)
Post a Comment