For the first time since Liam was born, I got about 6 straight hours of sleep! He slept from 12:30-6:30am! I didn't even wake up to check on him after four hours like I sometimes do. It felt so good, and I'm hoping he will do this from time to time from this point on.
On a side note, I love hearing him laugh in his sleep! He doesn't laugh when he's awake yet, so I really have to wonder what is so funny!?
Welcome to Our Blog!
This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment