Well, one thing is finally clear: we're having a 2011 baby!! Still not sure when though, but though this was the due date based of my last period, the other two called for later this week (the latest on Jan 5) so I still don't feel like things are late at all since I was considering the first week in January my "due week" (which in my opinion would be a lot more accurate than giving women one due date!!). If this baby comes on the date the ultrasound predicted like Liam did, his or her birthday will be January 3, same as Michael's brother Matthew.
I have started to notice very early signs labor is coming soon, but nothing clear enough to be precise. It's like you are sitting in a theater and can hear the musicians starting to warm up, but you aren't completely sure when the show will start. I'm just wondering how things will play out this second time. You almost find yourself expecting certain things because of already having one birth experience, but you have to keep in mind this story is going to be different.
I have already gone beyond nesting to resting now. I'm finding it much easier to be patient with the second baby because I know what I'm in for, and I'm thoroughly enjoying this remaining time with our sweet little boy. People have started checking with me, but I can assure everyone if something is happening it won't be a secret!! We're excited too!
Welcome to Our Blog!
This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment