Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We're Registered for More than Stuff Now...

Today had two big accomplishments. First, I registered us for childbirth/parenting classes! We will take a Lamaze course to learn all about breathing, labor, delivery, and lots associated with that. We also will take a Save A Baby class (infant CPR...I knew it in high school, but would need a refresher), Baby Care Basics, and a Breastfeeding class. They will all take place over three dates: Monday, September 22 (first day of fall); Wednesday, October 1; and Saturday, October 11. We are going to do a hospital tour on Saturday, September 6 just for fun. We have no concerns about the hospital though, it is also the one my OB prefers, and it is very close to our home. I could get there in five minutes most times of the day.

We also started clearing out the current guest bedroom to make room for a nursery. The bookcase has already moved to our bedroom, boxes of my books finally got put on it, and the filing cabinets are also in our room now until we move them up on the third floor later. I did take some pictures of what the guest room looked like before, but I will display those later when we reveal the full room makeover.

No comments: