Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Details

Yesterday, I finally figured out how to get detailed close up pictures on my camera. I got a few really up close "artistic" shots of Liam's beautiful eyes. I want to always remember what they looked like from different angles as he constantly changes and grows. I also got some good ones of the kitties recently I'll post as well.

First, one taken of Liam and I at International Friendships on Friday
Liam's eyes
And of course, I got some of his whole face as well and his expressions!
Lots of drool!
One of both of us. He's definitely giving me the look like "Mom, you're weird!"
We finally got batteries for another new toy Liam received from his aunt and uncle his cousins used to play with. As you can see here, he loves it. He spend a long time playing this evening while I finished making dinner.


I'll leave you with a few pictures of our cats I took recently.

Here is a gardener snake Chester found in our backyard about a week ago. You wouldn't expect one to be in the city, but this one was. It was only playing dead. We took Chester away from it to let it escape.


Here are some detail shots of the cats, taken because they were in the room at the time I was taking pictures of Liam. They are only brothers by adoption.
Chester playing with the camera's rope
And here are some of Pumpkin
I saw Star Wars again recently, and for some reason his eyes here remind me of those little Ewoks (you know, the Teddy Bear-like creatures)

No comments: