He also slept well despite the travel, which was another plus. At my parents house Saturday night, I put him to bed and he was up and just playing around for awhile in the play yard. Mom sat in the dark room with me, where at first I was rocking it. But I realized he wasn't really fussing and I didn't need to continue rocking. We listened to him for awhile, and slowly Mom left. I went to bed and he eventually went to sleep on his own when the lights were out and room was quiet. He only woke up once during the night, then woke me up again at 7:30 when I planned to get up anyway. Then after we got home that night, he went to bed the normal time.
Recently, Liam has really taken to rolling around especially for Michael. Yesterday he was rolling frequently, now even rolling off blankets. He laughed out loud for me last night when I was putting on his pajamas and smiling at him! I also saw him roll over several times today. Now he's also grabbing toys and putting them in his mouth. He will sometimes shake them around a little, but not that coordinated about it yet. Liam also loves getting his socks off, and likes to rub his feet together. I cannot wait until it is warmer and he doesn't need to wear socks so much.
Today he's been having extra long feeding sessions (at least when I get things quiet with minimal distractions!), so I think another growth spurt is under way. I noticed when he is having extended and more frequent feeding sessions, I'm more hungry than usual too. He also went to bed at 8:30, but woke up less than an hour later for another pretty long feeding session. Babies truly amaze me in their ability to multitask by eating and sleeping at the same time!



No comments:
Post a Comment