I found the best deal through Sears. They not only had it on sale, but also have a rebate for free delivery and haul away, plus I found an online coupon code that knocked another $67 off the price. They can even deliver it today. The only problem is, like many appliances and pieces of furniture we realized it might be a pain to get in the house. We don't have a lot of standard-sized doors, and the bigger door to our basement is all the way around back. In general, delivery teams tell us our house was one of their worst on memory. I wish it could be easier for them, but they just didn't anticipate all these larger sized appliances and furniture 100 years ago!
I took another little photo shoot of Liam yesterday, and tried to capture some of the common things he is doing now at 4 months old.
He likes to keep his legs up more in the "froggy" position now, and sometimes rubs his feet together
Still love those baby feet!

Always reaching for things, sometimes rolling up on his side

He's practicing crawling, and now lifts his chest completely off the ground. If I leave him on his back and leave the room, I usually find him on his belly. He makes a lot of funny facial expressions, and I captured some of them.









Close-up portraits of his face









Finally, a little bath time fun! He does the froggy legs a lot in the bath now too.










No comments:
Post a Comment