Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Feeling HOT, HOT, HOT!

Today for the first time since sometime before Liam was born, the temperature climbed into the 80's. It is so nice, it was time to introduce Liam to summer clothes. What better than the outfit Michael and I bought him almost a year ago in Hawaii. He is so cute in the new shoes he got for Easter! He definitely doesn't get the concept of shoes yet; kept wanting to curl up his toes and then kick them off.

1 comment:

Mama York said...

His Beach Boy relative should see him! What a charmer. I can't wait to see him again. I loved the videos of him talking to you. What a joy he is! I love you little darling!