Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Has Sprung!!

Spring has been off to a beautiful start this year. Most of the days have been lovely and pretty cool, the average has been in the 60's, which I love for early spring. We even had a few thunderstorms already that have helped flowers start blooming, grass get greener, leaves start sprouting, and trees budding. The temperatures are still going up and down a bit, and there are still snow storms out there. Thankfully here we're only supposed to get a couple 40 degree days, rain, and possibly some flurries from the current system. However, I found the Weather Channel's forecast to be quite odd:
What in the world are "severe rages"?? It sounds like they are predicting bad mood swings are going to be coming along with this storm! Well, I must admit. If we were getting a bad snowstorm now, I would be feeling at least a little rage. ;-) I am more than ready for spring and warmer weather again. (In reality, I think someone left out the world storms in that sentence!)

On the days the weather has been nice here, I've been making an extra effort to take Liam out to see spring's beauty and making a point to get myself back into running. Running truly is my ultimate mood stabilizer and relaxer, and recently I've had enough extra stress I need my runs again. The following pictures were taken during a recent stroll around a park:

No comments: