Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First Christmas Tree!

First, I wanted to post some cute pictures of Liam with his Aunt Amy taken on Sunday. My family had their annual Christmas brunch, and for a few members of my extended family it was the first time they finally got to meet them. They were in love! I did not have pictures of Amy holding Liam yet, so I made a special point to capture the moments.

Before and after....

If you're thinking, that is one large angel on that tree I am totally with you. Oh well!



These were taken of Liam just a few minutes ago after a feeding!


I captured one of his quick, super-cute reflex smiles he makes while falling asleep!

1 comment:

Mama Goose said...

I LOVE milk drunk baby! Plus the baby under the tree. Might copy that pose... I can't get over his hair!

What a cutie.