Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Liam is 6 Weeks Old!

It is so hard to believe, but little Liam is already 6 weeks old! At least I have noticed he is starting to get more into a schedule. He generally will fall asleep around 11pm (if I'm careful and don't accidently keep him up, he generally doesn't fight sleep or need help falling and staying asleep!). He likes to wake up around 8am. Some morning I'm not ready to get up then, but I am hoping to synchronize our schedules better. Here are some new pictures, most from today!

Sleep in heavenly peace

Thinking about reaching for it!

It's slimer!

Action shot!

I want to be strong!
Liam feeding (aka "boob man")
Milk drunk!

No comments: