Today for the first time, another pregnant woman at work told me I looked like I popped over the weekend. I don't think I really did, as my measurement and pictures don't show a significant change. It was probably the maternity dress I was wearing, but it was good to hear someone there is finally noticing my progress.
My waist is measuring around 38 inches now. I realized I think my belly sticks out just a little more or less depending on the position of the baby at the time I measure. I am definitely hitting more fatigue. Here at 9pm, I'm already feeling tired enough to go to bed. I still went on a two-mile walk this afternoon since weather finally cooled down a little. It was nice and relaxing, but by the end my lower back was just starting to ache a little. Tonight I noticed "sucking in" is getting harder to do...not as easy to breathe anymore. My belly is looking (and feeling) more and more like a slowly inflating beach ball.



No comments:
Post a Comment