I can no longer see my feet!! This very strange to me and fun. It is easy for me to move around and see them still at this point.
I did not get a phone call from the doctor this week, that means I must have passed the glucose challenge!! I will get the full results (they also check my blood count) at the next appointment on September 8th. At this appointment, I also get to meet with the newer female OB who is joining my main one this fall. I am required to have at least one appointment with her, since there is a chance she could be on call when I go into labor.
Other than that, Michael's rash had another flare up today. This time, the Benadryl seemed to clear it up. He said the creams were also helping. We are washing the bed sheets just in case there is residue of something causing this on the sheets. We still have no clue what could be the cause, I wish the culprit was easier to spot!
Welcome to Our Blog!
This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment