It's official: the busiest two weeks of the whole year around my office have hit. There is a ton of stuff coming my way, and at least three of my guides are going to go to print probably next week (I still have six others to keep moving on top of that, all that will go to print before the end of this month at the latest). I pulled my first later night staying until 6:30 to try and get caught up on all my tasks. I might schedule another late night sometime this week. At least nights I do have to stay late, I can get dinner and the company will pay for it. I haven't had to do that yet (I usually do that when I'm going to stay later than 7pm).
During this time, the office is full of snacks. Most of them are sweet stuff, which I'm not overly drawn too, but I do enjoy the occasional fun size Twix or Snickers bar. I have noticed after I eat sugar, the baby definitely reacts and starts moving around all over the place! The designers also got "August Survival Kits," which are gift bags full of candy, snacks, and a few other random things like a $10 iTunes gift card, Ibuprofen and Red Bull (which I cannot have). It was still very encouraging. Even at home, I had a lot to catch up on (mostly laundry) after being so busy last week and away for the weekend, but with Michael's help we now have it under control. I'm currently drinking some caffeine-free sunset "sleepy time" tea to help me unwind before bed.
I cannot believe I am already in the third trimester! I am very thankful that I still have energy to help carry me through. Now, time for bed!
Welcome to Our Blog!
This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment