Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Newborn Picture Comparisions!

Well, "boob man" is taking a break for now and thankfully let me get in a good amount of sleep. I was so reassured hearing and reading how normal this constant demand to eat is, especially around 3 weeks. At first I was wondering if I my milk supply was alright and he was actually getting enough, but the increased diaper usage and even my own hunger/thirst increase tell me all is well (and if my supply wasn't keeping up with his growing demands, the extra sucking will stimulate that!). He is being a complete Mama's boy today and just wants to be near me. I heard the time a baby will want to be held in your arms (or sleeping in your lap like he is now) is so short, it is best to just enjoy it so I am.

Michael finally sent off the first draft of his proposal, but was awake all night long again! He is really happy about the newest progress and I'm praying that it will be well-received by his adviser and others over at the university. It was nice that when I got up with Liam he came up to visit us briefly. We both could encourage and support each other in these very important endeavors.

I am going to post newborn pictures of the three of us for fun! Liam is a blend of both of us, but we agree he definitely has more of Michael's features. It will be interesting to see how he grows and changes (note, his pictures only look more pale because they are from the web while the ones of us were scanned from real photos for our wedding slide show).

Michael
Lisa
Liam
Liam's other hospital pictures (wow, seeing these I see what people mean when they say he really has changed!):
What are you?

2 comments:

Lindsey Wolfe said...

I think he looks like you, but with Michael's nose. But that is just me. No one can agree who Logan looks like, but lately it has mostly been everyone saying he looks like Nathan. At least I think Nathan is cute! :-)

Pandamaag said...

I am catching up on you blog. It's so fun to see all of these pictures.

Josh and Michael were probably born at the same hospital in Lima, I have a new born pic of Josh in the same outfit!