Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Two Weeks

Well, November has fallen into it's normal dreary weather pattern so I really don't mind spending extra time around the house hanging out with little Liam! I realized I haven't posted any new pictures for awhile, so here are some new ones! The poor little guy was battling little "pimples" on his chin and by his nose a couple days at least a decade or two early, but those are now finally clearing up.

Liam is now becoming more aware of things around him, like on his swing

Watch me spit up! (taken last night)
Family snuggle time! Liam with Daddy, taken this morning.
Burrito baby! Liam, all swaddled up.
Mischievous kitties love Liam's crib (however, they generally don't even think our queen-sized bed is big enough for the both of them, what's up with this!!)

The past couple nights Liam slept great! We have learned generally he gets active around 11pm, and wants to eat a lot and look around. I have started him in a routine of changing his diaper, changing him in to pjs, feeding him, and then swaddling him and putting his little hats on. By 1am he is usually ready to sleep. The last two nights, he has been sleeping 3-3.5 hours straight, only getting up once over night! Ironically I didn't sleep as well the first night he did this, but last night I slept great! I'm now tackling laundry and more piles of clutter today.

1 comment:

Jsplints said...

Awe! He is looking good. Love the swaddle shot! That was elle's fav swaddle until she was like 5 months!! So good pic!