Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Monday, June 2, 2008

18 Weeks and Getting Bigger!

I have some stories to tell, but I'm going to save them for later. I have been super-tired all day today, even though I got 8 hours of sleep last night, and am heading straight to bed. Here are my 18 week belly shots. I discovered, that yes there has been some growth and now I have a little bump I cannot suck in! I am not too surprised, I put on a white shirt I could wear in Hawaii and couldn't zip up the top 2 inches (unless I pulled the skirt up so high it was up to the bottom of my rib cage!). I still don't look pregnant though in general, which relates to one of my to-be-told stories from the weekend. It is still hard for me to imagine myself with a big belly, but my once 26.5 inch waist is now 33 inches!


On a random side note, I realized on this date 4 years ago Michael and I finally met. I never would have imagined or guessed where I'd be today, entering my 5th month of pregnancy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear your stories. I'll be in Ohio this weekend so maybe I'll see you!