Chester
(He is laying on my lap as I type!) Approximately 4 years old, adopted April 1, 2006. Found by a previous co-worker, a half hour north of where we live. Very vocal, bold, social, and emotional (can love you so much he'll throw himself on your feet, or get so frustrated he'll be aggressive and attack your feet...these days he only attacks Pumpkin). Strangest habits: often spills water all over the floor before drinking, he likes it moving I guess. Loves licking people! Nicknames: Stas, Stas Dog or Stas Dogger, Cheshire Cat
A friend captured this unique shot, I call it a mouse's worst nightmare!Pumpkin
Approximately 3 years old, adopted May 27, 2006. Lived in a kitty "orphanage" awhile, with a women that I believe had at least 12 foster kitties in her home and at least 10 adopted children! He is very laid back and often lazy, super sweet, sometimes a little timid, but still enjoys being in the same room with people. Strangest habits: he occasionally kneads my hair while purring loudly and sniffing it. He is also the "bathroom bud" who generally runs in there anytime we go! Nicknames: Mr. Pumpers, Pumpadoo, Pum Pum.
Acting Like Brothers
We have yet to see how they will react to my big belly, or react to having a human that is smaller than them and screams a lot at first. We will plan to give them plenty of attention though!



No comments:
Post a Comment