Interesting new things I noticed:
1. In less than two weeks, my waistline has grown 2 inches! It is now 35 inches, wider than it has ever been.
2. I didn't feel a lot of movement early in the week, but I started noticing more recently. I have yet to feel a really strong kick, but I am noticing movement now throughout the day (often when I'm getting hungry, and before I go to sleep).
3. I now can see a belly bump when I'm laying on my back. Any bump used to disappear before!
4. My uterus level is at my belly button, where it should be at 20 weeks.
5. Late at night, if put my hands on my belly and lay really still I can feel very light movement with my hands! Also, if I press lightly sometimes I can feel shapes. I know it's the baby, because sometimes it will change position or move away!
Heading out now to meet up with my friend Jenn, who is in town, and meet baby Elle! Very exciting.
Welcome to Our Blog!
This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment