I'm a week behind posting pictures from my first baby shower that was held last Saturday! This one was held by Michael's side of the family, and was a more classy event held in a beautiful restaurant with excellent food! There are a lot of pictures, so I'm going to post them many of them at a smaller size. Remember to click if you want to see them larger. There are a few other pictures I was going to post I don't have yet, but I will just post those whenever I get them.
LEFT: Me and my mom-in-law. RIGHT: Me with my sisters-in-law



Chicken salad, unique pasta salad with fruit, strawberries and cream, chocolate cake with raspberries....mmmm! 





Michael's 12-year old cousin made this blanket for me! I love all the colors!
Yay, it's the Pack N Play!

Baby stuff is the cutest!
Everyone was requested to bring me baby/children's books instead of traditional cards. Thanks to my friend Jenn for this idea! Somehow, we got NO duplicates and a lot of cool ones!
Friends Justin & Sarah expecting baby #2 on Feb 3!


Good side profile of the belly!
Our friend Lei, who we brought along with us for the weekend.
We ended up with two car loads of stuff when all was said and done. I really felt an incredible amount of love and support, and am thankful to everyone who contributed to making my first baby shower special! There were so many cool and personal touches and thoughts, and they left me with a book full of advice for first time parents. It was such a fun time.
The next shower is going to be a week from today.
1 comment:
Hey Lisa... looks like you had a lot of fun at your shower! Enjoyed your pics!
Post a Comment