Speaking of sick, I'm also a little worried about my digital camera. The camera is a nice one, and I have had it for at least 6 years. However, it is now showing signs of a more terminal "illness" that cannot be cured. Over the last few months on occasion, including last night when I was going to take my bi-weekly belly shots, I turned it on to see a funky looking screen and could only capture pictures like this!
Currently, after turning on and off the camera several times and removing the batteries a few times it will eventually come back on and act normal again. However, when you are 6 weeks from your due date the last thing you want is to be concerned about whether or not your camera will decide to make the first pictures of your child into abstract "art." We are definitely going to find one to borrow, or see if our doula can bring her camera as back up!



No comments:
Post a Comment