It's time for the Monday Milestone! Little One has finally hit the 10 week mark. This week he/she will be about the size of a lime, and will be growing a full digestive tract, sockets for teeth, vocal cords, and fingernails. The placenta is supposed to be taking over as well this week, and that is supposed to help stabilize my own hormones (or hopefully start easing morning sickness for those who deal with that). So cool! I'll be taking my bi-weekly belly shot and posting those later, so check back for that around 7pm or so if you are interested!
Last night I had to get up to go to the bathroom 2 or 3 times! Little One must be giving my bladder less room already. I also had another funny dream that I was trying to find our little red Neon in this big parking lot, and I had this huge belly. I kept using the clicker (which I don't really have one for the Neon) to try and find the car, but it was unlocking multiple cars around me and only causing more confusion! I did re-lock all those cars, and finally found it at the end when other cars left and it finally seemed to reappear!
Today I'm wearing a skirt and my black heels while I still can. It is supposed to be super nice today, and if so I'll still go on a walk. I only pick heels to wear to work that are comfortable enough to walk a mile in.
Welcome to Our Blog!
This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment