Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Week 12 Belly Shot! Honey, I Shrunk the Kid!

I have noticed I have been a lot less bloated and gassy lately, and you can see that in this week's picture (no the baby didn't shrink!). I am now entering the strange limbo period at the end of the first trimester when I am starting to feel more normal, but I am not looking different yet! Ironically my waist still measures the same as it did at 10 weeks, though visually it sure doesn't look like it (maybe I'm expanding more evenly, not just out?).


Just for comparison and so you don't have to go back and search, here was week 10.

Now I'm going straight to bed. Poor Michael had a bad cough last night and had to move to the couch because he was keeping me awake unintentionally. Our couch is extremely comfy though, so this was still a win-win situation under the circumstances. I only got 6 hours of sleep, so was very drowsy today particularly in the afternoon. I'm glad to also get away from computers now, they have been severely getting on my nerves and acting up all day!

No comments: