Welcome to Our Blog!

This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

First-time Midnight Snacker

A few quick thoughts for today. Hearing the heartbeat and telling everyone the news truly gave me an adrenaline rush. I could not go to sleep last night no matter how hard I tried until 1am (and I have to get up generally around 6:30). I slept into 7am though, and still wasn't that tired in the morning. Part of it was the fact I was so hungry after midnight last night. At first I was trying to fight it, but who was I kidding? Finally, stubborn me surrendered and went downstairs for a glass of milk so I didn't have to brush my teeth again. That did the trick!

Sooner or later it's going to hit me how tired I am. When it does, my best move is toward bed or the hormones might hijack my normal personality! Ugh, I just ate some Cheez-its and now I have that internal gassy feeling. Such random things seem to set that off.

No comments: