I came home to a surprise package in the mail from my sister that was large enough to inspire the imagination. It turned out to be a really cute guided pregnancy journal so I can have something to keep track of things going on and how I'm feeling (also with a guide of what to expect and answers to questions too) as a keepsake!! She also sent this really sweet card that made both Michael and I smile and laugh because of her reasons for choosing this card:
1. When I heard the good news, all I could say was "Awww....."
2. The little bib on the front has a bear–gotta start him/her out as a "Bears" fan :-)
Seriously so cute and awesome, I had to post a picture! She said she'll try not to spoil him or her too much, she's already spoiling me!



1 comment:
I'm glad you like it and I'm more happy you and Michael laughed about the card! It was perfect!!
Post a Comment