Today I was continued to be in a super happy mood, feeling peace and happiness. Even if I have another hormonal emotional meltdown again (my biggest was right at week 9) or even if concerns or problems arise later, I'm going to savor this moment. I'm definitely starting to feel the fatigue kicking in again tonight. I also was feeling a lot of stretching and pulling today!
By the way, all you more blog savvy people can laugh at me, but all you who haven't discovered this yet may this help you.....if you click on the pictures I posted in this blog, they will be larger! I discovered that when looking at baby pictures on Jenn's blog! So exciting!
Oh, while I'm thinking about it here is the pictures of the maternity shirt my Mom gave me back on Saturday. Both the details and of me in it with no apparent belly. It just looks like I'm wearing a semi-baggy shirt but it won't be baggy later! I took the picture myself using a mirror because no one else was home at the time....fun to figure out how to be clever about getting it.





1 comment:
looking good mama!
Post a Comment