Don't worry about the title, I won't get into any kind of details on this blog to attempt to gross anyone out! I have a couple completely unrelated things that could fall under that title from the past couple days.
First, I had a very strange experience yesterday. I had chicken noodle soup for lunch, as I have had many times before. An hour after I ate it, I heard my body making this weird gurgling sound followed by a sudden urge to go to the bathroom. I had this really random diarrhea, and almost not want to leave the bathroom for awhile. But it went away and I felt completely normal again. I also have had nothing like that since. I wondered if there was something in that soup my body was trying to expell. Given a choice, I'd definitely prefer that end!
Today I also had a chance to meet up for lunch with one of my friends that was harder for me to get in touch with. We went to Chili's and I was excited about their lunch special where I got bottomless chips and salsa, soup of my choice, and salad. Normally I get ceasar salads, but read somewhere some restaurants use raw eggs in ceasar dressing so I asked. I am definitely not supposed to eat any raw or not well-done eggs or meat, so I am so glad I did. It is a little gross depending on how you look at it. I bet most people don't even think about it. Of course a lot of people eat raw cookie dough too, which is basically the same. My friend was very excited about the news, and is looking forward to sending me cute pictures of clothes and baby things.
I had one person recently think I was having a girl. It is funny how people predict and it will only continue as things progress I know. I really don't mind it. I personally have no strong sense either way so far, and even if I do I could always be wrong! One of my Chinese friends who is also pregnant just found out she's having a girl, and also has had no morning sickness or anything either. (like my Mom). I know a lot of people who had no morning sickness and had boys too. Some people always get morning sickness, some people don't get it with either boys or girls. Every person, every pregnancy is just so different just like every baby.
On one more random note, there was a 5.2 earthquake in southwest Illinois that could be felt all the way here. I was so tired and was having all these weird dreams last night, I didn't feel a thing. It did wake my sister up though in Indianapolis! We generally don't get earthquakes here, so it was quite the buzz. A couple of my co-workers felt it, but it didn't seem to be as strong here as what my sister described.
Welcome to Our Blog!
This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Mom was telling me that when she was pregnant with me there was an earthquake in Dayton. Too bad you weren't the one mom was pregnant with or it'd be really ironic!
Post a Comment