Here are pictures of our water damage. From what I'm gathering, it sounds like we might just have to paint it with a sealer/mold killer and then repaint the ceiling. That is still a big pain, but we have yet to see.
Welcome to Our Blog!
This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Better Day
Today was much better! First, it is absolutely beautiful and sunny. I was surprised we are supposed to get a little more 80 degree weather over the next 5 days (figures, since I just bought long-sleeved shirts!). This morning, the roofing/siding company showed up to work on our roof and spent the whole afternoon on it. Michael also felt better and a little more motivated today with his proposal. We are very happy!
Here are pictures of our water damage. From what I'm gathering, it sounds like we might just have to paint it with a sealer/mold killer and then repaint the ceiling. That is still a big pain, but we have yet to see.

Poor bookcase! You can see why it needs a new back:

I spent the day being very domestic: cleaning, doing laundry, and making homemade granola. It is fun and easy to make, and sooo much better than paying $4 for a little box (plus, it is just as tasty if not more so....and it can be customized)!
Enlarge to show texture ;-)

Here are pictures of our water damage. From what I'm gathering, it sounds like we might just have to paint it with a sealer/mold killer and then repaint the ceiling. That is still a big pain, but we have yet to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment