Liam is doing great so far, I am amazed at what a good baby he seems to be. He loves to eat and they are calling him a breastfeeding champ. I'm still getting used to it, but am further amazed that he already naturally knows what to do. Right now he is very alert and is just looking at me and watching everything I do. He makes a ton of little noises all the time, quite the little talker. Overall, like in the womb he seems very mellow.
I am thoroughly amazed at my body. I will type out the full birth story later, but never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that birth (especially my first) would go so smoothly and quickly. I was mentally prepared for a marathon. I found labor to be in some ways easier than I expected, and in some ways much harder.
His birth weight was 7 pounds, 8 ounces and he is 20.5 inches long!
Today I saw the sun come up (forgot to draw the blinds...hehe) but it was gorgeous. Not a cloud in the sky and so appropriate for a new beginning. Time to tend to Liam, he is starting to fuss a little bit.
Welcome to Our Blog!
This blog is designed to be an entertaining and easy way for our friends and family to see pictures and videos, plus keep up-to-date with all our parenting adventures. Don't worry if it's been awhile since we posted, just means we're going through a busy time and have our priorities in order!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
William is just adorable, congratulations to you both. Lots of Love Jenny (aka Littleweeme :o)
He sure is adorable Lisa!
Post a Comment