He'd never seen a camera before
He weighs slightly more than half of Chester Cat...he's 7lb 8oz
It is important to start them young. He's admiring William Henry Jackson's 1884 photo of the Georgetown Loop. I've begun to chronicle my model railroading exploits on my blog (see menu on left)...and it'll cover the construction of his first layout.
Donna, our Doula. Donna and I worked together at CDM when I was a co-op. We were excited (and are quite glad after going through the birth) to have her help.He was born at 1:28am at Christ Hospital.
Michael



8 comments:
What a cutie!
He is so cute! Congrats! Evan saw his picture this morning and said awww, he is so cute. We can't wait to meet him!
Welcome! The first boy of the message board... :)
Yay!!!! Congrats Lisa and Michael and welcome William!!! : )
Welcome to the baby boy club! Baby boys rock! Liam is adorable and look at all that dark hair! Congrats you guys!
Congratulations! What a beautiful little boy! And look at all that dark hair! Boys are the best!!!!
O my goodness was that fast!! Yay baby Boys!!!! I guess we all have the boy itch! I LOVE the name!!!!!
Congratulations. He is darling =)
Post a Comment